Sandboxie 5.24 runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.
The red arrows indicate changes flowing from a running program into your computer. The box labeled Hard disk (no sandbox) shows changes by a program running normally. The box labeled Hard disk (with sandbox) shows changes by a program running under Sandboxie 5.24. The animation illustrates that Sandboxie is able to intercept the changes and isolate them within a sandbox, depicted as a yellow rectangle. It also illustrates that grouping the changes together makes it easy to delete all of them at once.
Released on 12 March 2018.
- Added support for Secure Boot.
- Fixed Win 7-64 Sbie driver load failure with KB4056897 /KB4056894.
- Fixed BSOD in Win 10-32 CU with KB4074592.
- Fixed Win 10-32 FCU dllhost.exe / sbiedll.dll initialization fail.
- Fixed crash in Windows 10 FR Build 17035 and added support for FR up to 17101.
- Fixed BSOD with Print2Flash install.
- Fixed Office 2013-C2R failure to start.
- Source code updated to Visual Studio 2015.
- Added support for Firefox Favicons (Right-click on your Sandbox –> Sandbox Settings–> Applications —> Web Browser —> Firefox –> Allow direct access to Firefox bookmark and history database).
- Addressed an issue in which Opera 51/Chrome v64 dev/Canary were crashing when Sandboxed [viewtopic.php?p=130933#p130933]
- For x86 systems –> If you encounter “SBIE2335 Initialization failed for process Start.exe [11 / 87]” after creating a new Sandbox/installing this beta, please allow 30 seconds to go by, then re-try the action. This is being investigated.
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR SANDBOXIE 5.24