KLS Backup 2017 is a powerful backup and synchronization program that allows you to backup or synchronize your data to local and network drives, cloud storage or CD/DVD media. The backup files can be stored uncompressed or compressed in standard Zip or 7z format.
KLS Backup 2017 can backup: files and folders from local drives, network locations or cloud storage, databases, mail boxes and other application specific data (profiles). Advanced version management, makes possible to find and restore any backup version within seconds. The synchronization feature allows you to easily synchronize the contents of two different folders.
– Easy-to-use but powerful integrated workspace
– Backup data from local and network drives, cloud storage, SFTP, FTP and WebDAV servers
– Backup of databases (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL) and application data (Outlook, Thunderbird)
– Backup to local and network drives, SFTP, FTP and WebDAV servers, CD/DVD media
– Backup to cloud: Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, OpenStack Storage, OneDrive, Google Drive
– Microsoft Azure Amazon S3 Google Cloud OpenStack
– Full, incremental and differential backups
– Backup of open files and NTFS permissions
– Highly configurable backup profiles and plugins
– Standard Zip compression, Zip64 support, 7z and a custom encryption format
– Powerful archive management and search functions
– Selective restore of files and folders to original or custom locations
– Secure archives with AES encryption, SSL/TLS support for remote transfers
– Two-way file synchronization engine with version support
– Automated backups with the built-in scheduler service
– Detailed backup logs and email notifications
– Command Line Interface (Console)
– Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
Easy-to-use, powerfull integrated workspace
The integrated workspace provides easy access to the various tools and features you can use to browse, view, edit, and manage your profiles. Wizards will help you to create new backup and synchronization profiles, restore files and manage archives.
Broad storage support
KLS Backup 2017 allows you to backup data to/from Local and LAN folders, Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, OpenStack Object Storage, OneDrive, Google Drive, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV servers and CD/DVD media.
Database, mail box and application settings backup
KLS Backup 2017 includes backup plugins for the the most common database servers, mail clients and common applications:
– Microsoft SQL Server
– MySQL and MariaDB
– Microsoft Outlook
– Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox
– IMAP and POP3 servers
Advanced archive management
KLS Backup 2017 maintains a library containing a history of backup jobs and the files contained in each backup run. This feature offers a clear view over backup history, and allows you to keep track of file versions. You can restore any full, incremental or differential archive any time with a single click.
Synchronize the contents of two folders, create a mirror or update a remote folder.
KLS Backup 2017 uses the integrated Backup Service engine or the Windows Scheduled Tasks agent to schedule unattented backup and synchronization jobs. You can easily create a scheduled task to run daily, weekly, monthly, or at certain times.
With the KLS Backup 2017 Console interface advanced users can run backup jobs from the command prompt, Windows PowerShell or from a batch file.
Download links for KLS Backup 2017 Professional 184.108.40.206