Bandicam is the best screen capturing software EVER! Bandicam 220.127.116.115 makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies. Bandicam 18.104.22.1685 will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
VIDEO-RECORDING of games and streaming videos
– Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Webcam, and computer screen
– H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and MJPEG video codec support
– PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
– AVI video format (.avi) support
– MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Improved the recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder.
– Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
– Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
– Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
– AMD APP H.264 encoder
IMAGE-CAPTURING of games and streaming videos
– BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
– Continuous image capturing
FRAME RATE control (FPS management)
– FPS overlay (Show FPS) / FPS limit
WHAT IS NEW IN BANDICAM 22.214.171.1245
– Providing a profile for the NVENC H.264 codec.
– Now supports the lossless video encoding of the NVENC H.264 codec (Lossless H264, High 4:4:4 profile).
– Added the ‘bdcam_safemode’ shortcut to start Bandicam in Safe Mode.
– Added an option to flip the screen horizontally/vertically in the webcam overlay menu.
– Added an option to flip the screen horizontally/vertically in Device Recording Mode.
– Improved the recording performance of the H.264 (CPU) codec.
– Bandicam version and encoder type information will be added to the recorded video.
– Bugs fixed
- Bandicam crashed when the record hotkey was pressed if the recording mode was not selected.
- Failed to initialize video capture device under certain conditions.
- The Non-Admin mode of Bandicam (bdcam_nonadmin.exe) didn’t work on some computers.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Key features of Bandicam:
– Can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
– The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
– You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
– You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
– You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600 in high quality
– You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)
Download links for Bandicam 126.96.36.1995