Download AIDA64 Extreme – Engineer Edition 5.97.4600 – What was known as EVEREST is now AIDA, a shareware hardware diagnostics and memory benchmarking solution for home PC users.
The latest AIDA64 update implements 64-bit AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks, adds monitoring of sensor values on Asus ROG RGB LED motherboards and video cards, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
Version: 5.97.4600 Extreme / Engineer (May 28, 2018)
• AVX-512 optimized benchmarks for Intel Skylake-X and Cannon Lake CPUs
• Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update support
• AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge
and Raven Ridge
• Asus ROG RGB LED motherboard and video card support
• Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C3000 Denverton SoC
• Improvements for Intel Cannon Lake PCH chipset based motherboards
• Corsair K68 RGB LED keyboard and Dark Core RGB LED mouse support
• 64-bit multi-threaded benchmarks for Intel Celeron/Pentium Gemini Lake SoC
• Advanced support for 3ware, AMD, HighPoint, Intel, JMicron, LSI RAID controllers
• GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro SSG, Radeon Pro WX 3100
• GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 5GB, Quadro V100, Titan V
The AIDA64 product family for Windows PCs consists of three business editions and a home edition. The company’s flagship IT asset management offering with hardware diagnostic features is AIDA64 Business, while a dedicated network inventory solution called AIDA64 Network Audit is also available, for a lower license fee. Designed for corporate engineers and IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer includes expert tools not available in AIDA64 Extreme, the home edition of the software.
How to install
After installing, run Keymaker and get the key for your installed version: Extreme or Engineer
Download links for AIDA64 Extreme – Engineer Edition 5.97.4600